Cellulite A woman’s nightmare Part III
Dear Rituel de Beauté followers,
At our previous articles about cellulite, we’ve underlined the importance of nutrition, regular exercise and life style in order to avoid cellulites. Today, we will be defining the stage of cellulite that we are in and what we can do about it.
Defining the stage of cellulite is the first step to fight with it.
There are 3 stages generally:
1. At this stage, cellulite is not visible as you lay down or while you are standing; but you know that it’s there, because it is made out of fat.
2. Stage two cellulite is visible when you stand, but as you lay down it disappears.
3. There are visible dimples on the skin regardless of whether you sit or stand.
At stage 1 and 2 diet + exercise + cellulite creams with massage, in addition to re-organising your lifestyle would help you to get rid of your cellulites. However stage 3 cellulite is quite a medical problem and trying to solve the problem only by applying cellulite cream is no more than a dream.
Some people believe that cellulite creams help to get rid of the problem forever. However, especially at stage 3, cellulite creams + exercise may help you to get rid of visible problems on the surface; but it would not help skin deep causes of the cellulite. Cellulite is metabolic and a skin disease; hence the treatment has to be medical not cosmetic. Early diagnosis of cellulite increases the chance of treatment, as in every other disease. Both fat and thickness of the skin can be measure via echography. Also 3D measurements can be made via magnetic resonance or a termography which enables us to see the parts of the body where the blood circulation is low& cold.***
Remember, inactivity is a powerful ally to the cellulite. Simple activities such as dancing, swimming, cycling and water aerobics would stop the cellulite before it appears. Studies also show that, individuals with cycling habit (especially starting at childhood) face cellulite problems less than the others.
In addition to the above points, some other powerful instruments are:
1. Lie in a supine position on the floor with the legs placed on the outside of the ball. The feet are lifted off the floor with the knees at 90 degrees. The arms are on the floor along side the body. Keep the abs engaged and the lower back pressing to the floor. Inhale to prepare and exhale as you squeeze the inner thighs against the ball simultaneously. Hold for 5 seconds and release. Breathe naturally as you hold the squeeze. Repeat.
2. Stand on a stair or step with heels of both feet hanging over edge. Slowly lift up onto balls of feet. Hold for 1 count, then lower feet until heels are just below step.
3. Squats and lunges. Now if you wanna lose that cellulite from your thighs, you gotta move them up. And Squats and Lunges are a must for this. Try to have a workout routine of at least an hour each day. These exercises would help you loosen up your muscles and increase the blood flow that would in turn detoxify your skin. Thus losing that unwanted Cellulite.
4. Keep your body positioned as below. Raise your thigh up. Wait for a few seconds and down. Repeat.
To summarise, there is no magic cream, gel, injection or etc. If you want to fight your cellulites, you got to fight with them. Regular exercise combined with a healthy diet and also changing your lifestyle would be a great start.